For Veterans seeking employment, the Oklahoma Employment and Securities Commission and Local Veterans Employment Representatives who only work with veterans.
In today’s climate of doing more with less, our agency is charged with finding more and more efficiencies in the ways we serve our customers. One of the ways we have served employers is to data enter their employer accounts and job postings in OKJobMatch.com. As we reviewed our system data and use of resources, we realized that more and more of you were doing this data entry on your own.
In an effort to follow your lead and to ensure the most efficient use of our resources, we have decided to move away from data entry and focus on preparation of the job seeker. During the transition period, March – August 2018, we will provide tools to assist you in employer account creation and job posting.
- If you don’t have an account, go to OKJobMatch.com and register. Create your first job posting and begin searching resumes today!
- If you have technical questions, email your question to: email@example.com. You can also view videos on topics such as Creating a Job Posting and Searching for Resumes by visiting OKJobMatch.com and clicking on the Resources tab.
WHAT OTHER WAYS CAN WE HELP YOU?
Because excellent customer service is still a top priority, we want to remind you of the employer services we will continue to offer. To discuss how one of these services can help you, visit https://okjobmatch.com/ada/r/contact to find an office near you.
- Talent Acquisition Teams work with local employers to find the most qualified candidates.
- Local Employer Councils offer presentations that meet continuing education requirements for the Human Resources Certification Institute.
- Job Fairs and On Site Recruitment Events can be held at the Oklahoma Works Centers statewide.
- Rapid Response Services are available to help affected workers deal with a layoff and move into new employment as quickly as possible.
- Timely and relevant Labor Market Information is available about Oklahoma and the U.S. economy.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit is offered as an incentive to hire individuals who are members of targeted groups which have traditionally faced significant barriers to employment.
- Federal Bonding of at-risk job seekers is available to protect employers in the case of a loss of money or property due to employee dishonesty.
Talent Acquisition Team | firstname.lastname@example.org