HomeState QuartermasterQuartermaster Bonds


Quartermaster Bonds — 3 Comments

    • Curt, Persons other than the QM can be bonded through the VFW. However, the form and the costs vary so it is best to contact us at 405-525-2680 and obtain detailed information and the proper form. RG

  1. Calling the 405-525-2680 number and get a response that the voice mailbox has not been set up yet. What other number can we used? Need to get bonding information for our Canteen Manager and the Commander.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *